- 5 MP camera
- Simple connectivity (no separate power supply)
- Built-in LED lighting
- Focus-free camera
- Windows XP / Vista / Win 7 compatibility
- Digital zoom
- USB 2 compatibility
- Free software - Genee Toolbar. Download a free 30 day trial now!
Genee Vision Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, artefacts or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It’s often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process.
The Genee Vision 50 allows you to effortlessly enlarge source materials, pictures and 3D objects and present them to your audience. You can take pictures and record videos, which can then be uploaded to an online resource area or kept for future reference.
A Genee Vision Visualiser seamlessly integrates with your projector, interactive whiteboard, interactive touch screen and video conferencing system. Your presentations become much more flexible and dynamic, because anything can be displayed at any time, with no fixed order and without the need for lengthy preparation in advance.
Due to the live factor, objects presented under the Visualiser capture far more attention than that of flat objects presented by presentation software such as PowerPoint. The Presenter can personalise the presentation by annotating over the live Visualiser feed, zooming in and out to view every detail, moving the Visualiser camera around to show different angles or by adding more objects for comparison. With all these possibilities and many more, the Genee Vision Visualiser has to be one of the most flexible presentation tools available.
|Features||BW / Colour, Focus Free, Freeze, Negative / Positive|
|Images Save / Recall||Yes|
User Friendly Design
The Genee Vision 50 visualiser from Interactive Education is user-friendly and doesn’t need additional power. Simply plug into the USB port, launch the software and you’re ready to start your presentation. The Genee Vision visualiser software allows you to control all the visualiser functions using your own computer and mouse.
All Genee Vision Visualisers from Interactive Education come with free Genee Toolbar interactive software. Download a free 30 day trial now!
Key features include:
- OCR text recognition
- Freeze function
- Picture and video capture
- Digital zoom
- Windows XP / Vista / Win 7 compatible