Interactive Education continue to bring you the latest generation of touch screens that are changing classrooms, boardrooms, presentation scenario and learning environments today.Our G-Touch 'Classic' range consists of quality multi touch interactive touch screens from 55" up to 70" and come with fully interactive Spark software, now used by 100's . Download your free trial of Spark software now. Full-HD G-Touch, crystal clear viewing and suitable in any lighting conditions, unlike projector based systems as there are no shadows cast by the presenter, the G-Touch Standard range screens are undoubtedly the best kept secret in today's market.
- 6-point multi touch
- High definition
- Windows and Mac compatible
- High-quality LED screen
- Commercial screen for constant use
- Toughened glass
- Anti glare
- Multi-media USB
- Infrared touch screen technology
- Built-in speakers
- Integrated PC option (i3, i5 or i7)
- Huge range of compatible software
- Available in sizes 55", 65", 70"
|G Touch Classic||55″||65″||70″|
|Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080)|
|Display Area||1209.6 x 680.4mm||1428.5 x 803.5mm||1538.88 x 865.62mm|
|Panel||TFT LCD with LED (Edge Lighting)|
|Touch Technology||Infrared Touch Sensor|
|Points||4 point writing, 6 points touch|
|Touch Tools||Pen or finger|
|Touch Resolution||32767 x 32767|
|Cursor Speed||125 points/s|
|Inputs / Outputs||Input: VGA*1,HDMI*4( include one for OPS),AV*1,YPbPr/YCbCr*1, Audio*1,USB port for Touch *3( include one for OPS),RS232*1,USD port for Media play *2, MIC*1
output: AC *1,Audio *1
|Front side I/O port||Yes|
|Front side keys||Home, Return, Menu, Eco, Source, Volume +, Volume -, OPS power|
|Speakers||10W x 2 (front facing)||15W x 2 (front facing)|
|On Screen Hot Key||No|
|Intelligent Light Detector||Yes|
|Intelligent Thermo Protector||No|
|On Screen Hot Key||No|
|Compatibility||Windows XP/7/8, Mac 10.7/10.8/10.9|
|Power Consumption||Max <150W
|Frame / Bezel||Aluminium Alloy Frame – Black|
|Detachable IR Frame||Yes|
|G Touch Classic 55″, 65″, 70″||Standard||Silver||Gold||Platinum|
|OPS (Built-in PC)||Intel i3||Intel i5||Intel i7|
Crystal clear viewing
The G-Touch LED screen delivers cutting-edge technology to the classroom and presentation room. The G-Touch range alleviates the problems staff regularly endure with projected images, such as finding items displayed difficult to read due to sunlight or reflective lighting. The G-Touch has a wide viewing angle, a much higher contrast ratio and a high definition panel. This gives the entire audience crystal-clear image quality regardless of their location in the room.
Astonishing picture quality
The G-Touch Classic range LED touchscreens, provide vibrant displays and easy to use technology. The Full HD support allows you to connect all your 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p devices.
We recently installed a G-Touch 65″ interactive touchscreen for Leicester City Council and from the images, you can see the vast difference in image quality of the touch screen compared to an interactive whiteboard and projector setup.
Interactive software – Download FREE trials today!
- Genee Spark interactive software is available with all G-Touch touch screens- interactive screens with a full site licence free for the first year! There are many features that are useful in education, here are just a few:
- Import files from Smart, Promethean etc. Export files from other software as an IWB file which Spark then lets you import by going to ‘File’ – ‘Import external File’.
- Spark allows you to run other applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint directly inside Spark. To do this you go to ‘Tools’ – ‘Windows Player’.
- Use a writing panel and the text remains when you move between different slides. This is ideal for schools as a teacher can write the lesson objective once and it remains on the screen throughout the lesson. To access this go to ‘Tools’ – ‘Writing panel’.
- Cube Share – online collaboration software.
- Designed to allow collaboration between participants in different locations and also to allow participants to ask the presenter more in-depth questions.
- Cube – presentation plan software
- Early Years Onboard – interactive resources
Easy to use
For maximum convenience our screens are anti-glare, allowing for presentations without having to close the blinds. To provide easy access to all of the screen functions, the controls are front facing, on the bottom right of the screen. Both Mac and Windows compatible, the screen comes with built-in 15W (10W 55″) speakers. The screen’s infrared sensors create a true, full-screen interactive surface that detects touch from any object of any size, giving you complete versatility. Using the pens provided, or your fingers, the multi-touch screen enables you to write, erase and manipulate multiple objects at the same time. The all-round sensors mean there are no dead spots and you get a quicker response time.
Built in PC Option
Our interactive touchscreens can also have a built in PC (i3, i5 or i7) with specified Windows version pre-installed, licence must be purchased separately.
Massive range of connectivity
A huge range of connectivity enables you to connect computers, visualisers, cameras and other devices directly to the screen and then switch freely between different video sources. Using the multimedia USB you can play images, music, movies and text files without the need to have a PC.
Tough and enduring
The G-Touch screens are built to last with no need for maintenance. Gone are the days of having to clean the projector filters, and replacing expensive failed lamps. Downtime in the boardroom, lecture theatre and classroom is a thing of the past.
Designed specifically for constant use with a screen life of 50,000 hours, at 8 hours a day, 365 days a year, means a life-span of over 15 years. Using economy mode you can increase life expectancy up to 80,000 hours, while reducing running costs.
The 4mm toughened glass protects the screen from all kinds of objects, ensuring that no damage or ripple-effects can occur. The 3 year UK warranty also provides you with the assurance that your investment will last.
Installation is so simple
The G-Touch range can be installed on a wall or floor stands, and is programmed ready to connect to a Windows PC.