£395.00 exc. Vat & Shipping
- 3.2 MP camera
- Rotating head 330° horizontal and 30° vertical
- SD card reader (supports up to 32GB)
- 80X total zoom (8X optical and 10X digital)
- Built-in LED arm lights
- Kensington lock compatibility
- Built-in microphone
- Genee Toolbar software - annotate over still images and video with simple-to-use presentation software
- USB 2 compatibility
- Remote control
- Optional light-box accessory and microscope adapter
- Optional Geneemation (stop motion animation software)
Genee Vision Visualisers are used in education, training, conferences, video conferencing and product presentations. Here are a few applications of a visualiser
- Show a science experiment demonstration
- Annotate over images and text, and enlarge small text
- Have pupils demonstrate methods used in their work
- Display paintings, artefacts or photographs are too delicate to pass around the classroom
- Praise work immediately by presenting it on the Visualiser and annotating their achievements
- The Visualiser can be used in telemedicine, or in training to show an x-ray to large or small groups
- The police, fire department and network rail can all perform compelling workshops by showing equipment and props
- Do away with time handing out media and prepping, which allows you to perform more workshops, training sessions and support programs
- Reduce preparation times for meeting by not having to photocopy.
- Clearly demonstrate your products smallest details to all of your co-workers or employees all at the same time using the powerful zoom feature.
- Demonstrate your products killer applications and benefits on a large display at exhibits and shows.
- Keep your latest high-tech gadget or precious jewellery safe behind the counter while displaying the aesthetic value or functionality
The possibilities are endless. It’s often said that people learn better interactively. Audiences prefer to be involved rather than be just watching endless static presentations. The ability to see, understand and question are key attributes in the learning process.
Operate without a computer!
Many Visualisers need to be connected to a computer to operate, not the Genee Vision 3100. All images and videos captured during you presentation can be stored directly to an SD card.
Great for dark rooms
The Genee Vision 3100 is equipped with two LED arm lights as well as a backlight that sheds light on objects so you can display information from things like 3D objects, books, photo films and x-rays even in a dark room.
Easy to use
Not all of us are experts when it comes to understanding new equipment, however, the Genee Vision 3100 is extremely user friendly. You can plug the Visualiser directly into your Projector or Interactive Touch Screen. You can also use it via your computer, just plug in the USB and you’re ready to go. The one touch buttons provide easy access to the Visualiser functions and if you prefer to be mobile, you can even use the intuitive remote control. Functions include:Functions include:
- Negative / positive
- Split screen
- Rotate 360° in 90° steps
- Black and white
- Auto focus
- Image / video capture
- Image / video recall
The Genee Vision 3100 allows you to effortlessly enlarge source materials, pictures and 3D objects and present them to your audience. You can take pictures and record videos, which can then be uploaded to an online resource area or kept for future reference.
A Genee Vision Visualiser seamlessly integrates with your projector, interactive whiteboard, interactive touch screen and video conferencing system. Your presentations become much more flexible and dynamic, because anything can be displayed at any time, with no fixed order and without the need for lengthy preparation in advance.
Due to the live factor, objects presented under the Visualiser capture far more attention than that of flat objects presented by presentation software such as PowerPoint. The Presenter can personalise the presentation by annotating over the live Visualiser feed, zooming in and out to view every detail, moving the Visualiser camera around to show different angles or by adding more objects for comparison. With all these possibilities and many more, the Genee Vision Visualiser has to be one of the most flexible presentation tools available.
|Camera Sensor||1/3″ CMOS|
|720p High Definition||Yes|
|SD Card Slot||Yes, 32GB Compatible|
|Camera Rotation||Vertical 330°, Horizontal 30°|
|Lighting||Arm Light, Back Light (Optional)|
|Features||Auto Focus, BW / Colour, Freeze, Mirror, Negative / Positive, Split, Title, White Balance|
|Images Rotate||0°, 90°, 180°, 270°|
|Images Save / Recall||Yes|
Flexible and powerful
The Genee Vision 3100HD is a gooseneck visualiser with a camera head that can rotate for easy adjustment, allowing you to capture images from all directions. The powerful 8X optical zoom allows you to see detail often not visible to the human eye. Combined with the flexible neck that allows the audience to see even the smallest detail from any angle.
Offering crystal clear high-definition, the Genee Vision 3100HD gives you superior clarity and colour output directly to your projector and interactive touchscreen through HDMI or via your computer by USB.