The Genee Powerboard is an infrared interactive whiteboard, which works as a virtual aid for teachers and presenters to directly present information displayed on a computer screen to their audience. The Genee Powerboard range enlivens your lesson, business presentation or training session. Designed to provide a platform to boost interactivity, the Genee Powerboard is available in a wide range of configurations and sizes, enabling you to tailor the right solution to accommodate your needs.
Genee Powerboard – Interactive whiteboard
Present dynamic and personalised presentations
The Genee Powerboard allows you to deliver interactive presentations or lessons to a large group of people easily and clearly. You can present a more flexible and dynamic presentation by displaying pictures, videos and objects, as well as Excel files and PowerPoint. The Presenter can even personalise the presentation by annotating over the spreadsheet, picture or video. You can further personalise the presentation by integrating a visualiser and audience response system.
With a durable porcelain easy to clean surface, the Genee Powerboard is made to last. You can use dry markers without permanently marking the surface.
Using the different coloured pens provided or simply using your finger with the Powerboard you can annotate, erase and manipulate multiple objects simultaneously.
You can even save your presentation so that it can be uploaded to an online resource area or for future presentations. The interactive whiteboard also supports third party software applications. For peace of mind the interactive whiteboard comes with a three year UK warranty.
All our interactive whiteboards come with a free copy of Genee Spark. This software is extremely powerful and versatile. Designed to work on interactive whiteboards it provides a presenter or teacher with an infinite canvas area as well as some very useful presentation tools:
- Create unlimited screen and standard slides
- Use various pens including a gesture and intelligent pen
- Use screen annotation over any open application
- Quick access to windows calculator and MS office documents
- Custom screen record and various playback options
- Presentation tools including spotlight, curtain and magnifier
- Insert various audio and video media including live video feeds
- Personalisation of hot keys
- Backgrounds, with import ability
We could carry on but instead you can download a free trial from geneedownloads.com and try the software out for yourself.
- Pen and finger recognition
- Designed for distance and integrated learning
- Choice of different coloured pens
- Durable and easy to clean surface
- Create, edit and annotate over any live medium
- Graphic tools
- Infrared technology
- Multi touch (optional)
- Programmable quick keys
- Porcelain surface (78″, 105″ only)
- Supports real time on-screen editing
- Supports third party software applications
|Touch System||Finger / Pen / Wand|
|Touch Range||44.8″ x 31.9″(1139 x 811mm)||67.2″ x 45.9″(1706 x 1165mm)||79.4″ x 45.9″(2016 x 1165mm)||84″ x 46″(2145 x 1159mm)|
|Resolution||4096 x 4096 pixels||32767 x 32767||Maximum of 39161 x 39161|
|Response Time||First dot 25ms and continuous dot 8ms||First dot 16ms, continuous dot 8ms|
|Cursor Speed||125 dots/second|
|Projection Area||1159 x 831mm||1567 x 1165mm||1880 x 1165mm||2013 x 1139mm|
|Frame Size||1331 x 971 x 49mm||1800 x 1259 x 34mm||2110 x 1259 x 34mm||2317 x 1301 x 49mm|
|Packing Dimensions||1400 x 1100 x 200mm||2024 x 1363 x 90mm||2334 x 1636 x 90mm||2522 x 1500 x 95mm|
|Operation System||Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8|
|Accessories||3 interactive pens (red, black and blue), eraser, pen tray|